A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Chacko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Chacko is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Chacko, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chacko graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chacko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Anne Chacko MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Chacko practice?
- Dr. Sarah Chacko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Chacko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Katonah, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.