A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Chang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Chang MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Chang practice?
- Dr. Sarah Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Chang practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.