Learn more about Dr. Sarah Cherian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Cherian, Stroke Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Cherian, MD is board certified in Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Neurologist
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherian graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Mintu Cherian MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Cherian practice?
- Dr. Sarah Cherian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Cherian practices Vascular Neurology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY.
See Mineola Neurologists.