Dr. Sarah Cheyette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Cheyette?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Cheyette?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017

Abominable

She should not be working with children. She was dismissive, rude, made unnecessary comments and stupid remarks, rolled her eyes when I asked that my child be excused for part of our discussion and clearly has no respect for people in general. She stared at her computer screen through most of my answers to her cursory questions, and when I explicitly stated, "you didn't even look at him" to observe something of clinical significance that is empirical, she didn't move a muscle to turn her head away from her computer screen. She wasted our time and simply defrauded our insurance company by collecting a fee for sitting with us and ignoring the developmental neurological concerns of a child. Her continued licensure should be investigated. I don't think doctors should be paid just to read their email. Office wait times, cleanliness, and appointment ease should not artificially inflate her ratings.

February 12th, 2016

Excellent

Spot on with diagnosis and suggestions for treatment

October 6th, 2009

Very personal level of care

My son has ADHD as well as a pervasive developmental disorder. When a neurological problem required a specialist, my medical group referred me to Dr. Cheyette. Dr. Cheyette was very thorough in her examination and spent plenty of time with us. She ordered appropriate tests and paid close attention to the issues at hand. She also recognized issues relating to my son's medication that had also been concerns for my wife and me. Since ADHD is neurological in nature, we were able to use Dr Cheyette to take over the care formerly administered by a psychiatrist outside of my medical group.My son's treatment is now more effective and his medication is more appropriate. Since Dr. Cheyette is now part of PAMF, all medical care is within the same group for my son.

September 16th, 2009

She seems to be in her own world. Ordered some tests for our kid and never bothered to follow up with the results or let us know. Never seems to have a clear answer on anythin g

May 9th, 2016