The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Chilton
Dr. Sarah Chilton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology, Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Chilton is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center and University of Colorado Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Chilton has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Sarah Chilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Robert Allen
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Denver, CO 0.01 mi32
Dr. Brian Tschumper
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Denver, CO 0.01 mi25
Dr. Margaret Montana
Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Denver, CO 0.01 mi35