Learn more about Dr. Sarah Clarkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Clarkson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarkson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarkson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Clarkson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarkson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Clarkson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah B Clarkson MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah B. Clarkson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Clarkson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Clarkson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Rheumatologists.