Learn more about Dr. Sarah Clarkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Clarkson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarkson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarkson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Clarkson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarkson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Clarkson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah B Clarkson MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah B. Clarkson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Clarkson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Clarkson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Rheumatologists.