A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Coakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Coakley is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Coakley graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Coakley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Coakley DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Coakley practice?
- Dr. Sarah Coakley has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Coakley practices Anesthesiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Anesthesiologists.