A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Coleman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Doylestown Hospital
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah G Coleman MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah G. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Sarah Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Coleman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.