A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Collins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Collins, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Abbie Collins MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Collins practice?
- Dr. Sarah Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.