Pediatricians

4855 Camp Rd
Ste 100
Hamburg, NY 14075
716-646-1084
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2013

We love Dr. Cook... she is awesome.. She acts like a real person.. she is just a down to earth lovely person.. She has been caring with all of our children... She is also well aware of the horrid faults of the office staff with prescription refills, messages, etc... If we only dealt with Dr. Cook, I would give her 100 percent,but due to the staff that Dr Robillard has hired, ( mostly family) they are just incompetant... I am sure if the head of the practice Dr. Robbillard really had to deal with these people, she would make sure it changed... Does not seem to be happening, dispite the constant complaints from other docs, in and out of the practice, and other health professionals.. It is sad.. Your practice has excellent doctors who loose patients, due to the incompetence of the office nursing staff mainly!! The head nurse is keenly aware, yet, does nothing, does not seem surprising, as when she ( very briefly) worked for Dr. Steven Hermann, she played hide and seek in his office, So how can you expect that to change at this office... Sad very sad.. Professionals.! Yea, right... I still word recommend Dr. Cook, as she seems to have a way around the staffing, and to just do well... Glad my children are not sickly though, as I think due to the office staff that might change things.

|  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

my kids love dr cooke. she is patient and very kind. i would recommend her to anyone.