A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Copeland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Allen Copeland MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Sarah Copeland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Copeland practices Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists.