A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Cowgill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Cowgill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Cowgill, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowgill graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cowgill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Macy Cowgill MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Cowgill practice?
- Dr. Sarah Cowgill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Cowgill practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Tampa Surgeons.