Obstetrician & Gynecologist

4001 Kresge Way
Ste 324
Louisville, KY 40207
502-894-4408
Locations and availability (2)

May 8th, 2014

Dr. Cox is great. I've always found her to be very pleasant, she explains things well, and listens to me while providing good feedback. I've never had to wait long for an appointment either.

|  Very disapointed  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I recently had a Gyn problem. Dr.Cox did basic tests and wanted to refer me to UofL. When the issue was not easily solved she was done. I went to Woman First and a nurse practioner (Annette Davis) solved the problem in one visit. Needless to say Iam not returning to Dr. Cox..

|  Rude and Condescending  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I have put up with her rudeness in the past but no more I changed doctors. She tends to lecture you instead of talk to you. She performed my hysterectomy back in 2000 and I was given only pain pills or shots after surgery. Said she didn't think I needed morphine. I was in pain all day. My sister had the same surgery with different doctor and was given morphine afterwards for pain and said operation was not painful. There are too many good docs out there to put up with this one.

|  Finally!!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Cox from a mutual pt and I am so glad!! I have had two male OB's in the past and while they were good..I feel more confidant in what Dr. Cox says and the best thing is she doesnt want to rush you into any kind of surgery until she tries other options. LOVE HER!!!

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

I am changing Doctors: after the last 2 visits I left in tears due to total lack of caring about my situation. I was belittled and shocked at Dr. Cox's responses.

Feb 7th, 2012

What I most liked about Dr. Cox was that she explained what she was doing as she performed the exam. She was took time to explain issues and options to me in a manner that was clear and precise. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Nov 27th, 2011

Found her to be abrupt and condescending. It's her way only with medical decisions. Too many other Gyn's for us to get great care.

|  Dr.Cox  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

Was very rude and lacks bedside manner. An error on her part was blamed on me and I should have called the office. When asked why I cancelled an appt. and gave my reasons (which by the way is none of her business because it was personal & also my new insurance makes me wait for 90 days)she was very, very rude. I am looking for a new doctor. Too many to be treated that way.

Sep 7th, 2011

I used to dread my yearly exam, but Dr. Cox has an awesome bedside manner which makes it much easier.

|  Twenty Plus Years  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

I take all my concerns to Dr. Cox...even though insurance dictates otherwise. She has given great advise over the years and keeps after me when I am NOT DO THE THINGS I SHOULD. The office staff is helpful and I never feel like I am a bother if I have a question.

May 19th, 2011

Dr. Cox is an amazing physician. She takes time to get to know you and understand your concerns and needs. She makes what is not always a comfortable situation much more bearable. She personally calls her patients back to discuss results and any questions rather than just having her nurse or office assistant call. She is FANTASTIC!

|  Life long patient  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

I have been with Dr Cox since she started practice. I would recommend her to anyone with GYN problems. She is very knowledgeable and has real concerns about you and your body. Her office staff is always their to help and direct your calls.

Oct 25th, 2010

I love this doctor. Professional, but friendly, and very thorough. She makes sure I'm doing everything I should to take care of me. I've referred all my friends and familty to her as I want them to also benefit from her care.