Dr. Sarah Cox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 14th, 2016
LOVE her and so do the many friends I've referred to her.

January 14th, 2016
Great doctor and office staff.
I first saw Dr. Cox in the early 1990's when she was part of a larger practice. She split off to practice gynecology only and not deliver. I moved over to her practice then also. She spends a lot of time with you and answers any questions you may have. I have referred my elderly mother to her and now my teenage daughter sees her also. Dr. Cox is a great doctor! If I call into her assistant with a question I always receive a prompt call back.

April 29th, 2015
RN
The staff was super nice, very little wait time. Dr. Cox was amazing, so nice & she really took a lot of time to interview, exam & explain to me everything. I truly could not be more impressed. Dr. Cox made my annual Pap smear less uncomfortable.

April 21st, 2015
Extraordinary Care and Service
Dr. Cox and her staff provide excellent care in an environment that feels more like visiting a friend's home than going to the doctor. Dr. Cox seems to have all the time in the world for you and explains what she is doing and why. She answers any questions directly and explains until you feel comfortable. Her staff is equally amazing. When searching for a primary care physician, they went above and beyond the call of duty in helping me identify someone who would be a good fit for my needs. The office prioritizes the patient and her care way before the paperwork and the business side of medicine, which sadly has become a rarity. I would recommend Dr. Cox and her staff without hesitation!

May 8th, 2014
Dr. Cox is great. I've always found her to be very pleasant, she explains things well, and listens to me while providing good feedback. I've never had to wait long for an appointment either.

July 16th, 2012
Rude and Condescending
I have put up with her rudeness in the past but no more I changed doctors. She tends to lecture you instead of talk to you. She performed my hysterectomy back in 2000 and I was given only pain pills or shots after surgery. Said she didn't think I needed morphine. I was in pain all day. My sister had the same surgery with different doctor and was given morphine afterwards for pain and said operation was not painful. There are too many good docs out there to put up with this one.

March 27th, 2012
Finally!!
I was referred to Dr. Cox from a mutual pt and I am so glad!! I have had two male OB's in the past and while they were good..I feel more confidant in what Dr. Cox says and the best thing is she doesnt want to rush you into any kind of surgery until she tries other options. LOVE HER!!!

February 9th, 2012
Unprofessional
I am changing Doctors: after the last 2 visits I left in tears due to total lack of caring about my situation. I was belittled and shocked at Dr. Cox's responses.

February 7th, 2012
What I most liked about Dr. Cox was that she explained what she was doing as she performed the exam. She was took time to explain issues and options to me in a manner that was clear and precise. I would recommend her to family and friends.

November 27th, 2011
Found her to be abrupt and condescending. It's her way only with medical decisions. Too many other Gyn's for us to get great care.

November 9th, 2011
Dr.Cox
Was very rude and lacks bedside manner. An error on her part was blamed on me and I should have called the office. When asked why I cancelled an appt. and gave my reasons (which by the way is none of her business because it was personal & also my new insurance makes me wait for 90 days)she was very, very rude. I am looking for a new doctor. Too many to be treated that way.

September 7th, 2011
I used to dread my yearly exam, but Dr. Cox has an awesome bedside manner which makes it much easier.