Learn more about Dr. Sarah Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Curtin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Curtin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Curtin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Curtin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mccall Memorial Hospital
- Mc Call Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Curtin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Sarah Curtin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Curtin practices Family Medicine near McCall, ID.
See McCall Family Physicians.