Learn more about Dr. Sarah Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Curtin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Curtin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Curtin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Curtin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mccall Memorial Hospital
- Mc Call Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A Curtin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Sarah Curtin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Curtin practices Family Medicine near McCall, ID.
See McCall Family Physicians.