A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Curry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Curry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Curry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indiana
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Denise Curry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Curry practice?
- Dr. Sarah Curry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Curry practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.