inactive

Dr. Sarah Dacey MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Castle Rock, CO

January 13th, 2016
Best Pediatrician we have ever had in 15 years and 4 states.
Fantastic Doctor who engages and includes the child as well as the parents. Excellent Bedside manner , explaining everything and asking permission before she does anything. She is very patient with a great sense of humor and has never made me feel rushed . I have 5 children and they all LOVE her. My 15 year old son is not embarrassed to be here. She is very helpful in looking for solutions to insurance issues and has no problem making referrals.

August 18th, 2015
Great Dr!
Moved from CA and decided on Dr. Dacey after reading reviews and was not let down. She was great with my little man at his 1 year appointment. She had no hesitations with a referral she provided us for an ENT and even used her personal experiences to discuss an issue we were having. I didn't feel like she was rushed at all and that she had all the time in the world for us.