Overall Review

February 21st, 2016
The best
I recently had total hip replacement. My surgeon didn't want me to rehab which was a very big mistake. I developed complications that couldn't be handled at home. The surgeon was not responsive. Dr dainiak stepped in to make sure i got the care I needed. I am very grateful to have found such a caring and competent doctor. Her staff was wonderful too. Thank you.

September 23rd, 2015
Super
I would echo all the positive things that have been said. I changed physicians because I was having a bad problem communicating. I am so relieved to have found someone who cares and listens. I would highly recommend her.

September 7th, 2015
First time seeing Dr. Dainiak and was excellent experience. She is very thorough especially with vitals. Listens intently with on-point response. You can tell she has great bedside manners and compassionate care giver. I did not feel at all like "just another patient". She brings back the style of old fashioned family care, but with modern medicine. She does not push medication if unnecessary, and emphasizes more on exercise and diet. One of best doctors I've had, and would recommend to whole family.

November 11th, 2011
Dr. Dainiak is fully present. She is a consummate professional, smart and friendly too.

March 14th, 2011
Doc is good, but...
She is so busy that it is difficult to get an appointment and if she is supposed to follow up with you she is sometimes very good but at other times she is not. You can't get past the staff to speak directly with her even if she told you to call her.

February 18th, 2011
rash review
I needed a new Dr, and wanted a woman, but almost passed By Dr. Daniak because of the poor review given by an earlier patient. Someone must have been having a bad day, because I found the office staff to be pleasant, waited NO time in the waiting room, and about 20 minutes after my vitals were done. Dr. Dainiak was excellent. Caring, a good listener, compassionate and not condescending in the least. I found my new PCP, and would encourage anyone to give her a try.

April 14th, 2010
Best Doctor I have ever had
Dr. Dainiak gave personal attention to my needs and my husband's. She was the best doctor we have ever had. She is thorough and takes the time to determine the real problems. She follows up with us and genuinely cares about her patients.

November 17th, 2009
Amazing doc
Very caring, patient, really listens to you.

November 2nd, 2009
Dr. Dainiak has been my physician for 5 years. She is excellent at making a diagnosis and does not order an excessive amount of tests. She has a great personality and is very easy to talk to.I recommend her to all my family and friends

June 24th, 2008
A decent doctor...
I was seen by this doctor in place of my primary who was out on leave. Overall the service was poor and not up to standards. She was very annoyed at my questions. She was very rushed to tell me what's wrong and to get me out. Seemed "hot" and "touchy". Lucky for me my doctor is back and I won't be seeig her again...