A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Deighton-Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Deighton-Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deighton-Collins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deighton-Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Nichole Deighton-Collins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah N. Deighton-Collins practice?
- Dr. Sarah Deighton-Collins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Deighton-Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Brighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.