A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah De La Torre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah De La Torre, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. De La Torre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah H De La Torre MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Sarah De La Torre has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah De La Torre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.