A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Dervan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Dervan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Dervan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dervan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dervan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Dervan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Dervan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Dervan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Dervan practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.