Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Dewitt
Dr. Sarah Dewitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Dewitt is affiliated with Rex Hospital, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Wake Med Raleigh Campus. Dr. Dewitt has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Dewitt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Sarah Dewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Jon Kolkin
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Raleigh, NC 0.83 mi40
Dr. Casey Jenkins
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Raleigh, NC 2.47 mi14
Dr. Mark Wood
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Raleigh, NC 2.47 mi17