Dr. Sarah Dewitt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2016
No more pain
I had an old ski injury-a broken big toe. As years progressed the joint pain was unbearable. Dr. Sarah Dewitt operated and reduced the size of my tow knuckle and repositioned my toe. No more pain and greater mobility. She is a very caring and skilled doctor--highly recommend her for foot complications.

September 13th, 2015
I would recommend her to anyone!
Very pleased with all services. She is very kind and I have had excellent results from her treatment. A friend of mine had foot surgery which she was very pleased with and healed quickly from.

November 2nd, 2013
The Best Foot/ankle surgeon in NC!
I have been seeing Dr. DeWitt for several different foot issues for years. She is very kind, caring and capable. Although at times you may have a wait, when she does come into the exam room you feel as though you are her only patient in the world. You get her undivided attention. I've had to have ankle surgery twice due to a complicated condition and if I ever should need any kind of foot/ankle surgery again I would certainly use her.

August 21st, 2010
Wonderful doctor and surgeon.

June 13th, 2010
Fantastic experience!
Dr. Dewitt and her staff are simply amazing. The office is clean and comfortable. Her staff members(especially Ashley) were pleasant and caring at all times. Dr. Dewitt obviously cares about her patients, you WON'T feel like "just another patient". I am a medical professional and am impressed with the degree of professionalism and care I received.

October 27th, 2009
Good doctor, lacks consideration?
I saw this doctor for a problem with my ankle. I had two appointments. I felt that she was very sharp, and got the diagnosis correct, and was personable.HOWEVER - I felt that she lacked consideration for her patients. The first time I went there, although the waiting room was not crowded and (in response to my question) the receptionist told me she was on-schedule, I had to wait an HOUR AND A HALF to see her. Meanwhile she had med school students taking my history and examining me - not in her presence. This isn't why my appointment took so long, though - that only took 10 minutes. I lost 3 hours out of my workday for that appointment (10 minutes away from my office).Then she had me come back for a basically unecessary followup visit, as the options were clear after the first appointment - (if the treatment she had given me worked, then I needed to come back, but since it didn't she was referring me to a different specialty). So this time I figured I would get the first appointment of the day and make sure I didn't have to wait for her. Well guess what - I STILL sat in the exam room until, 20 minutes after my scheduled appt., the med student came in. I told him I wasn't there to see him and I was not happy to be kept waiting so long - then the doctor came in immediately thereafter. I spent two minutes with her.The other things I didn't like about this office was her receptionist, who is very unfriendly, and that I was asked to make my co-payment when I arrived, not after seeing the doctor.In summary, very good doctor who seems nice but doesn't seem to "get" what it means to respect your patients.

June 17th, 2009
MPT (masters in physical therapy)
The best foot and ankle specialist I know in Raleigh.

November 7th, 2016