Dr. Sarah Dietrich-Yockey MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Springfield, IL

August 21st, 2014
Dr. Dietrich needs to learn how to talk to people
I had to see this Specialist more than one occasion and while her staff was very courteous and professional and proposed treatments that actually seem to fit my symptoms, this doctor was not courteous nor professional, refused to listen to her staff or me, refused to order any tests to discover what was wrong with me even though both me and her staff asked her to, and insisted my whole problem was nothing more than a mosquito bite I received years ago even though this was the 3rd year I've been sent to her with the very same issues. I still have this issue and trying to find another Dermatologist who would actually take me seriously and help me.

September 8th, 2009
I have been a patient since her residency at Mayo. I have found her to be an excellent - knowledgeable - caring Dr She has a good dry humor. Always pleasant and tells it like it is. I feel some time she is over extended. But I would most definitely trust her with my care. I drive 60 miles to see her.

September 8th, 2009