A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Digby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Digby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Digby graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Digby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Anne Digby DO and PHD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Digby practice?
- Dr. Sarah Digby has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Digby practices Internal Medicine near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Internists.