Dr. Sarah Digiorgi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
Beware if you are over 65 and have not had an HPV test. Dr. Digiorgi submitted this test without advising me she was testing for HPV. She did not advise that Medicare or supplemental insurance would not cover this test. I had to pay a bill for $169.29 to Labcorp to save my credit rating. Had I know I would never have said ok to having this test. I'm 69 and married 30 years. I asked before I made the appointment if charges were covered by Medicare and told yes. The doctor should have had her staff check this before it was sent to Labcorp. Labcorp is trying to help, they said they have a 3 time courtesy write-off if doctors err with non covered tests. Dr. Digiorgi was very insistent when she phoned me indicating she was not able to help me. Very disappointed in her attitude as there is no way a patient could have known this in advance to check with Medicare.

January 25th, 2016
RUDE
This doctor has horrible wait times, and obviously is trying to cram appointments in she cannot handle!! The original appointment that was made was 3 months out already and then to wait 2 hours!! She also has rude staff and they are overloaded and it shows from the front office to the back. Some of her staff looks unprofessional and has poor hygiene. She is rushed through your exam and ignored my concerns about my health issues. Just another horrible doctor in Physicians Primary Care!! Seek another practice!!

October 7th, 2013
Sincere & high recommendations!!!
I have been in "peri-menepause" for what seems like forever. I had been to a doctor in my former home state & to another, here in Fort Myers. All of the symptoms that I was experiencing had been always met with the response, "yes, that's normal" by the first 2 doctors. Although I already knew the symptoms were "normal" I was looking for a solution, as I literally felt as though I was going crazy... I was referred to Dr. Digiorgi by an aquaintance & readied myself for the same responses as before. What an amazing turnaround I had found in this amazing physician. She carefully listened to everything I had to say & DID say it was normal, BUT then offered solutions & took the time to explain my options. Today, it's been months later & I feel fantastic, back to myself again. I credit Dr. Digiorgi & her wonderful P.A., Linda, for giving me my life back. Sincere & high recommendations!

June 5th, 2013
Best birthing experience
Dr. DiGiorgi arrived promptly and coached me the entire time. After delivering the placenta I asked questions and she answered all my questions including showing me the placenta making sure she answered all of my questions. She even stayed for pictures even though there were patients waiting for her. She made our family feel important as though we were her only patients that day. I would recommend Dr. DiGiorgi to anyone looking for a compassionate doctor.

July 28th, 2012
Poor communication.
Poor communication. Does not return calls. Was not dependable. Did not seem to care about me. It was a very bad experiance. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

May 17th, 2011
Love her!
A very positive experience with Dr. DiGiorgi - very personable, yet professional. Makes sure to answer ALL your questions clearly. Highly recommend her!

January 28th, 2011
a Wonderful Friendly Doc
Dr. Digiorgi always makes sure all of your questions are answered. She makes you extremly comfortable even though the gyno is never a fun. She is a very pleasant woman! I would recommend her to anyone. Make a morning appointment, otherwise her wait can be a bit long....