Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Sincere & high recommendations!!! show details Sincere & high recommendations!!!
by Kelley M. on Oct 7th, 2013

I have been in "peri-menepause" for what seems like forever. I had been to a doctor in my former home state & to another, here in Fort Myers. All of the symptoms that I was experiencing had been always met with the response, "yes, that's normal" by the first 2 doctors. Although I already knew the symptoms were "normal" I was looking for a solution, as I literally felt as though I was going crazy... I was referred to Dr. Digiorgi by an aquaintance & readied myself for the same responses as before. What an amazing turnaround I had found in this amazing physician. She carefully listened to everything I had to say & DID say it was normal, BUT then offered solutions & took the time to explain my options. Today, it's been months later & I feel fantastic, back to myself again. I credit Dr. Digiorgi & her wonderful P.A., Linda, for giving me my life back. Sincere & high recommendations!

Best birthing experience show details Best birthing experience
by Lucy Flournah on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. DiGiorgi arrived promptly and coached me the entire time. After delivering the placenta I asked questions and she answered all my questions including showing me the placenta making sure she answered all of my questions. She even stayed for pictures even though there were patients waiting for her. She made our family feel important as though we were her only patients that day. I would recommend Dr. DiGiorgi to anyone looking for a compassionate doctor.

Poor communication. show details Poor communication.
Jul 28th, 2012

Poor communication. Does not return calls. Was not dependable. Did not seem to care about me. It was a very bad experiance. I would NOT recommend this doctor.

Love her! show details Love her!
May 17th, 2011

A very positive experience with Dr. DiGiorgi - very personable, yet professional. Makes sure to answer ALL your questions clearly. Highly recommend her!

a Wonderful Friendly Doc show details a Wonderful Friendly Doc
Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Digiorgi always makes sure all of your questions are answered. She makes you extremly comfortable even though the gyno is never a fun. She is a very pleasant woman! I would recommend her to anyone. Make a morning appointment, otherwise her wait can be a bit long....