A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Dolder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Dolder, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Dolder, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolder graduated from University of Cambridge, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dolder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah E Dolder MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Dolder practice?
- Dr. Sarah Dolder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Dolder practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.