A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Dolven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Dolven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolven
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolven Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolven graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dolven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Dolven MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Dolven practice?
- Dr. Sarah Dolven has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Dolven practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.