A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Dolven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Dolven is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolven
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dolven Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolven graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dolven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Dolven MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Dolven practice?
- Dr. Sarah Dolven has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Dolven practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Endocrinologists.