Learn more about Dr. Sarah Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Dugan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugan
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Dugan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Dugan, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Dugan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah L Dugan MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Dugan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Dugan practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Geneticists.