Learn more about Dr. Sarah Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Dugan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Dugan, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Dugan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah L Dugan MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Dugan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Dugan practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Geneticists.