A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Schram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Schram is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Schram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Schram MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Schram practice?
- Dr. Sarah Schram has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Schram practices Dermatology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Eugene Dermatologists.