A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Turner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Turner practice?
- Dr. Sarah Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Turner practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors and Fontana Preventive Medicine Specialists.