A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Turner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Turner practice?
- Dr. Sarah Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Turner practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians and Fontana Preventive Medicine Specialists.