A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Oral Roberts University School Of Medici.
Dr. Eapen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Eapen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara Eapen practice?
- Dr. Sara Eapen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Eapen practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.