A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Taub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Taub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Taub MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Taub practice?
- Dr. Sarah Taub has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Taub practices Family Medicine near Milan, MI.
See Milan Primary Care Doctors.