A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Ellestad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Ellestad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Postpartum Depression
- Premature Labor
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellestad graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ellestad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Catherine Ellestad MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah C. Ellestad practice?
- Dr. Sarah Ellestad has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Ellestad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC and Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.