Dr. Sarah Everakes MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Chicago, IL

3.3

May 4th, 2017
Dr. Everakes belittles your chronic health conditions
I was disappointed that I drove an hour to see Dr. Everakes just for her to tell me that fibromyalgia is not disabling. Fibromyalgia completely changed my life and limits my every day activities. I'm in pain 24/7 and can't do things I used to and here this doctor is trying to tell me it is NOT disabiling. I lost respect as soon as she said that. I will not be going back to her. She didn't offer up any new ideas/medications/Or treatments. It was a waste of time.

August 31st, 2012
My Experiences
This was my second appointment with the doctor. I was asked to come back in a month as the doctor would be on vacation. She told me she would review my x-rays and labs and discuss with me. It was obvious the she had done neither before walking in the room. She lacks warmth and a bed-side manner. She made little eye contact with me and typed on the computer. She told me to call in a week to make sure she looked at the X-ray. This doctor was highly recommended by my PCP. I will continue to follow-up despite her lack of empathy.

June 29th, 2010
Dr.Sarah Everakes is great! Dr.Everakes is professional yet personable and friendly, she listens, and communicates well. She understands her patients. I highly recommend this doctor.