A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Boyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Boyle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah F Boyle MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah F. Boyle practice?
- Dr. Sarah Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Boyle practices Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.