A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Faaborg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Faaborg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Faaborg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faaborg graduated from UWa.
Dr. Faaborg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Faaborg MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Faaborg practice?
- Dr. Sarah Faaborg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Faaborg practices Internal Medicine near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Missoula Internists.