Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Fan
Dr. Sarah Fan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ, with another office in Hackettstown, NJ. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fan is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center and Hackettstown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Fan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Fan has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarah Fan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.