A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Feldman, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Feldman MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Feldman practice?
- Dr. Sarah Feldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Feldman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Boston Oncologists.