Sarah C Feldmann DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 25th, 2013
I was four days out from gallbladder surgery, had been to the ER for pain that subsided two days prior and found myself once again wreathing in pain that I said "was the worst pain of my life." The nurse said "really? The worst pain ever? Are you sure?" After laying and watching the clock tick, I begged for meds an hour plus after my arrival. Twenty plus minutes passed and missed veins later, a PA gave me pain relief. The doctor vicariously through her staff decided to X-ray me for constipation even though I had informed her that I had a bowel movement the previous night. After the X-ray came back, she told me it confirmed constipation because my bowels were not moving and it must be because of opiate abuse-which over my life of 30 years, I have had two oxycodone ever, that day. I informed her I had been compacted and this was not the same thing. She and her nurse said that was the diagnosis, go home and sleep it off. The following day I was admitted to the Eugene ER, where a wonderful doctor did an ultrasound to discover a massive bile leak that had caused peritonitis, a deadly stomach infection. I underwent surgery to place a stent, stayed several nights in the hospital and will have to undergo more procedures. This ill-educated doctor nearly cost me my life.