A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Fessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Fessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Fessler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fessler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Memorial Hospital Of R I, Pawtucket, Ri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jane Fessler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Fessler practice?
- Dr. Sarah Fessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Fessler practices Family Medicine near Riverside, RI.
See Riverside Family Physicians.