A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Finnerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Finnerty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Finnerty, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnerty graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Finnerty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Schuylkill Medical Center - East Norwegian Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Kohn Finnerty MD and MPH is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Finnerty practice?
- Dr. Sarah Finnerty has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Finnerty practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.