Dr. Sarah Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
I have been Dr. Baker's patient for many years and very satisfied with her as my PCP.

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Baker
I appreciate that I don't have to wait very long for my appointment. Dr. Baker is always friendly and never hurries through our time. She is open to questions. Her nurses are quick to get back to me when I have contacted them with questions.

February 15th, 2016
Excellent medical doctor. Takes the time to listen to you and explain your medical history and future treatment (if necessary). Very good bed side manner. Very friendly. Makes you feel at ease. Never have to wait long for my appnt. Clean facility and friendly staff.

February 6th, 2016
My first visit with Dr. Baker was 34 minutes from start to finish (including labs). The check in process was extremely fast and I never waited, but went right in. The majority of the time was spent with the doctor in a meaningful conversation about my health. I like the online capabilities of the practice.

January 20th, 2016
Highly Recommend
I recently had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Sarah Baker at College Park, Overland Park office. I was really impressed. She seemed knowledgeable in her practice. I liked her beside manner. She was very nice and made me feel at ease. She took the time to answer my questions and I didn't feel like I was "a number" being rushed out the door. I would highly recommend her. I have been a patient at College Park for over 15 years. I like that they have every kind of doctor/specialist available. It makes it simple and all of my records are in one place. I wouldn't go any other place.

September 21st, 2015
Great doc, poor practice
I love Dr. Baker and think she does a wonderful job in all aspects of my care. Since going to College Park Family Care though, I've been very unhappy with her office situation. The "call center" workers have no empathy and no common sense. You can't get through to anyone to help you--just to be a diplomat for the doctors and to keep their schedules tidy. Very frustrating!

July 21st, 2014
I don't think that everyone who enters the field of medicine should because they lack that certain something that lets them do their job and yet retain compassion for their patients , but Dr. Baker is one who definitely should be in this field. She is professional, yet personable. She truly cares about her patients.