A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Fortune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Fortune, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortune graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fortune has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Merritt Fortune MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Fortune practice?
- Dr. Sarah Fortune has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Fortune practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.