A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Friedewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedewald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedewald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Friedewald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedewald graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Friedewald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Friedewald MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Friedewald practice?
- Dr. Sarah Friedewald has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Friedewald practices Diagnostic Radiology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Radiologists.