A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Friedewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedewald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedewald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Friedewald, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedewald graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Friedewald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Friedewald MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Friedewald practice?
- Dr. Sarah Friedewald has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Friedewald practices Diagnostic Radiology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Radiologists.