A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mildred Gamble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Mildred Gamble, Internal Medicine Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Mildred Gamble, BA, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dermal Fillers
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- House Calls
- Lyme Disease
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamble graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gamble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Mildred Gamble BA and DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Mildred Gamble practice?
- Dr. Sarah Mildred Gamble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Mildred Gamble practices Internal Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists.