Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Gamble
Dr. Sarah Gamble, DO, BA is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwich, CT, with another office in Greenwich, CT. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gamble is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital Association and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Gamble has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Gamble has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarah Gamble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwich, CT.
Dr. Christopher Edelmann
Greenwich, CT 0.08 mi18
Dr. Peter Liggett
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Greenwich, CT 0.18 mi40
Dr. Joshan Shajan
Internal Medicine, Residency
Greenwich, CT 0.19 mi5