Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Garner
Dr. Sarah Garner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Garner is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus. Dr. Garner has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Garner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarah Garner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Debra Welker
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Des Moines, IA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Jeffrey Verheul
Des Moines, IA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Michael Oconner
Des Moines, IA 0.01 mi16