Dr. Sarah Gatumu MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Indiana, PA

3.3

December 14th, 2016
She helped turn me around from the path I was talking with my drug addiction

November 1st, 2015
Great Care and Accurate Diagnoses
My family owes a world of thanks to Dr. Gatumu. She was the only one who listened to us and realized there was something more serious happening with our child than garden variety depression. She gave us an accurate diagnoses of pediatric Bipolar, after many other providers were dismissive of extremely bizarre behavior. She was a port in a storm for us. While we had to switch providers due to other reasons, I will never forget her and I can't thank her enough. she sewed the seeds for our daughter to get better and got things headed right direction.

April 13th, 2015
Wait times are so long at this office, they hardly ever answer the phone, but the staff are otherwise friendly and easygoing.

July 17th, 2012
Dr. Gatumu has been very supportive and caring, she always takes time to listen and I would recommend her to anyone.

September 26th, 2011
Excellent
Dr. Gatumu has been wonderful. Her manner is very caring, I never feel rushed. She is very supportive. I never had a problem getting an appointment scheduled.

May 11th, 2011
she did not listen to anything that was being said all she cared about was the lies the child was telling her(the child said there was nothing wrong cept for depression when she diagnoised(sp) with other problems not depression) and did not care about wht the therapist from homebase or the childs family had to say after being called in late she kept looking at her watch and after only like 15 mins she prescribed pills for a minor that are not approved for use by minors and it was just wrong.

July 30th, 2010
horrible
This has been the worst experience i have ever had with a doctor. she spends NO time with you and judges you, and tries to tell u how your life is when she has no idea. all she does is writes out prescriptions. I do not reccommend her at all.