A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Gawthrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Gawthrop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Gawthrop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawthrop graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gawthrop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Miller Gawthrop MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Gawthrop practice?
- Dr. Sarah Gawthrop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Gawthrop practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.