Dr. Sarah Ghayouri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2014
profession very well.
Dr. Sarah Ghayouri offers the best pricing I've ever seen. I couldn't believe how little I ended up having to pay. She is very knowledgeable and knows her profession very well. I have been her patient for many years. She is always right to the point and really cares about her patients. They would not leave me unattended and they always go the extra mile to make me feel cared for. They made the extra effort to make sure every question and concern I had was addressed. They were so easy to reach in an emergency, they answered my call immediately. It is a relief to know that I can count on them to always be there for me when I need them the most.

September 4th, 2011
Eric
Doctor Ghayouri has been our family doctor for a number of years. We are very happy with her office staff and how we make our appointments with her office. Dr. Ghayouri is one of the only doctors we know that patiently listens to our needs. She has always been very accurate in diagnosing our health issues. It's obvious that She truly enjoys her profession and seeing her patients. Dr. Ghayouri has always encouraged us to follow up with her to ensure we are very healthly at all times. Her Atlanta office is also very convenient to us. We sincerely appreciate Dr. Ghayouri for all she has done for us and would gladly recommend her as a great physician who loves what she does and wants the absolute best for her patients.

September 3rd, 2011
Engineer
Dr. Ghayouri has been my Doctor for over 5 years. She is the most knowledgeable, sophisticated, wonderful, caring, and experienced doctor I have very met. I have received so much complements from anyone I refereed to Dr. Ghayouri. We love Dr. Ghayouri and always look forward to seeing her. Her staffs are very nice and helpful. We will always recommend Dr. Ghayouri to everyone who is in need of true and quality care!

August 12th, 2011
Katherine
I was suffering from many severe symptoms of menopause. Constant weight gain, depression, anxiety attacks, hot flashes. I NEVER felt good anymore. I had been to several doctors and none of them looked at me holistically. Dr. G listened to my symptoms and did not just write me off as a menopausal hysterical female! Nor did she prescribe Prosac and send me home. She performed careful blood work and evealuation and discovered that I needed bio-identical hormones, and thyroid medication. Also she has helped me back on the road to normal weight both loss and maintenance.Even more surprising was her follow up- she actually calls and asks me how I am doing and if there are any questions or problems with my treatment or the way I am feeling.I wish I had met her 5 years ago. She has truly improved the quality and outlook of my life!

February 9th, 2011
Dr. Ghayhouri is always very nice, however her staff is rude, the turnover is VERY high. when you call the office you are left on hold so long that when they come back to the phone they dont even remember that they have put you on hold. They also call my home and leave messages and diagnoses for other patients on my home answering machine. I was made an appt to their office as a regular visit only to find out upon my arrival that the office had been moved and the secretary neglected to tell me and other patients. We were told that a letter was mailed in early dec2010...however that letter never was received until feb 2011. The office is not convenient to my home so I am searching for a physician for my family that is and has a more professional office staff.

December 20th, 2010
The first appointment I paid my co-pay and waited an hour before I was told her flight was delayed and she would be late. I rescheduled and when I called to confirm my appointment was told they were moving the office and would have to reschedule. I got another appointment and waited over an hour!!! So unprofessional!!! I overheard one of the nurses say she was only using the office; not joining a practice!!! Beware

October 8th, 2010
A Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Ghayouri always takes good care of me. She spends a lot of time with me, much more than any other doctor. She spends time listening to me without being an overbearing doctor. She's even called me the day after an appointment to see how I am doing. I would recommend her to anyone.

September 20th, 2010
Entrepreneur/ Business Owner
Dr. Sarah K. Ghayouri represents a perfect doctor who deeply cares for her patients. She loves to put a wide smile on her patent's face and see all her patients very very happy. The staff is amazingly polite, helpful, and caring. They are always passionate to service the patients. Dr. Ghayouri' knowledge is superior to all the all doctors I have ever spoken with. She has save my friend's life by diagnosing his Lymphoma which is serious cancer on his routine physical. I truly enjoy having Dr. Ghayouri as my internist and I highly recommend her services to all my dear family members and my friends. I have also utilized her HCG Diet program which greatly helped me lose 30 pounds in one month. Also, I have received multiple Laser Procedures for Acne Treatment.

September 20th, 2010
Realtor
Dr. Ghayouri has helped me and my family for the last couple of years as our family Internist. My wife and I are very glad to have a caring doctor who is also very knowledgeable of her field of practice. We always enjoy the friendly staff. They are very organized and prompt with scheduling us and they have always given us the best customer service. We thank Dr. Ghayouri and her staff for their sincere and complete support. We enjoy recommending Dr. Ghayouri to our friends and family. Everybody we have referred Dr. Ghayouri to has thanked us for our recommendation.

September 25th, 2009
DANGER! DO NOT GO TO Dr. Ghayouri
Dr. Ghayouri and her office staff never returned calls, never sent a diagnosis to my problem, and when I finally called after 2 weeks the staff was rude. After enough nagging Dr. Ghayouri sent me my blood tests by fax and warned me of my blood levels In the end she read the chart wrong and giving me a wrong diagnosis.SHE IS MORE INTERESTED IN HAVING YOU GO TO HER ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE CLINC THEN DIAGNOSING A PROBLEM.